Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi

2 posters

Go down

This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi Empty This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi

Post by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 pm

After reading chapter 596, I figured that I loved this man, Kakashi Hatake even more than ever. He is usually the one on the team to realize hings first and quickly come up with a battle plan. They don't call him a genius for nothing.
Kakashi thought Tobi was using two jutsus. But Kakashi said he was only using one.
I believe that Kakashi was only using Kamui halfway. Meaning that he would teleport the attack or object half or more than half away. So it would look like it disappeared, but in actuality it wouldn't. So in short, the attack wasn't fully kamui'd. By doing this, it would trick Tobi into thinking that Kakashi did kamui something completely and would cause him to think Kakashi used two jutsus, one that would send an object into another dimension, and one that would teleport something to this dimension.
But now I'm thinking, Kakashi has used kamui a lot, well not really, but it has put a strain on him. So he is pretty worn out now. And since Kakashi figured a way to beat him, he is not likely Tobi's #1 target now....

I'm still literally shaking from all the excitement from this chapter. Also, I'm shaking in fear because of Kakahi's situation now. Hopefully the battle won't drag out too long.

This is why I love this man, Hatake Kakashi dearly. I strive to be someone like him. I want to be able to come up with plans quickly and be able to help and save my friends when the time comes.
No matter what he does, I will always back him up!!
I love you, Hatake Kakashi~!

EDIT: So I was rethinking about Kakashi's Kamui and the whole dimension stuff in class(helped me to stay warm cuz it was freezing). And Frostbyte had a really good explanation going on. The two dimensions are connected therefore whatever Kakashi sends away with Kamui will be able to hit Tobi if that attack was targeting him.

Last edited by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka
Otaku in Training
Otaku in Training

Rep : 6

http://kaizokuden.net/forum.php

Back to top Go down

This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi Empty Re: This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi

Post by Opacityzero Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm

^^Kakashi...solid? Kakashi did a full 180 personality wise. He started off a dark, harsh, realistic character that was capable of carrying the series on his own. This slowly faded away, granted we still saw some moments, such as his conversation with Sasuke before the Sound 4 arrived.

He had pretty much disappeared in Part 2, so it's good seeing him again. Part 1 Kakashi is the best because while Kakashi still is one of the best characters in the manga, Part 1 Kakashi had the potential to be one of the best characters of any manga, and Kishi ruined that.

But, I agree. Kakashi is still the deepest and best character in the series, but a lot of that came from his mentor role as Team 7 captain (specifically his fail guidance of Sasuke). Now he's slowed down a lot because the team isn't together and the fact Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed him.
Opacityzero
Opacityzero
One Piece Expert :D
One Piece Expert :D

Rep : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 pm

heh..ya. he seemed like a jerk at first. but later on he was really nice and caring for his comrades.

and i'd like to point out(copy and pasted):
So I was rethinking about Kakashi's Kamui and the whole dimension stuff in class(helped me to stay warm cuz it was freezing). And Frostbyte had a really good explanation going on. The two dimensions are connected therefore whatever Kakashi sends away with Kamui will be able to hit Tobi if that attack was targeting him.

same post on viz
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka
Otaku in Training
Otaku in Training

Rep : 6

http://kaizokuden.net/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down