Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
Open Sea Thread [East Blue] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

Open Sea Thread [East Blue]

2 posters

Go down

Open Sea Thread [East Blue] Empty Open Sea Thread [East Blue]

Post by Opacityzero Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Out in the middle of the East Blue, far from anything with water as far as the eye can see? Not at a place where you feel you need to make your own thread to post? Then post in this thread!

In some manner, make it clear what location/thread you came from, as well as where you are going when you leave the thread. This will help with keeping track of where characters have been.

Fight. Relax. Do whatever.
Opacityzero
Opacityzero
One Piece Expert :D

Rep : 22

Back to top Go down

Open Sea Thread [East Blue] Empty Re: Open Sea Thread [East Blue]

Post by Opacityzero Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 pm

"Where is everyone?" Jake uttered as he glanced around the ship like for nay sign of life. Jake was relaxing in the small wooden landing attached to the Eclipse's mast. After seeing no one below him, Jake jumped down from the ship's mast using the rigging to land saftely on deck. It was just past noon on another sun-soaked East Blue day. The Nova Pirates had just finished leaving the island of Illium where they ran into their good share of problems. Jake had to deal with the Shichibukai Shigeno, they had a run in with the psychotic female Yonkou Raimon Natsuki, and the Marine Fleet Admiral Queerzan took down all of their names for the incident at the Tipsy's Bar. The Novas left the island and decided to head on over to Loguetown to stock up on some supplies.

Jake waled past the typically lively main corridor where the crew often hangs out during their evenings at sea. As he turned the corner, a delicious smell assaulted his senses. "Yama..." he muttered as a small smile etched onto his face. The door ahead of him had a small pork statue beside it holding up a mini-blackboard with the phrase World's #1 Cook! written in chalk. He proceeded foward turning the handle that led to the ship's dining area where he found his nakama lounging, waiting for Yamamoto to serve them lunch. "Yo." Jake greeted his crew mates nonchalantly as he grabbed a bread roll from the table decorated with fine linens and took a seat in the recliner nearest to the kitchen. "Ya almost done in there???" Jake shouted at Yama who was barely visible behind the kitchen counter. He then lowered his chair trying to perfectly align himself with the gust of wind blown by the rotating fan. "So what are you guys up to?" He asked the others.
Opacityzero
Opacityzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthisbeauty Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

The day had been nothing but relaxing for the young marine. He had been given orders from his captain to swab the deck and do the dishes but being of higher rank he passed the chores on to his underlings. He took a sip of his drink as he watched the beautiful east blue sky. He kinda wished he got to stay in east blue forever. There was very little conflict there and he could have more days like this.

Well this is what he thought before the captain saw something in the distance. It was another ship and when they pulled closer and realized that the ship has a jolly roger on it and knowing his captain there was going to be a fight coming. The tall well built man who carried a large sword yelled to his crew mates "PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" as he threw his hand up in the air. Sun jumped up and scratched his head. He wasn't really awake enough for a battle but o well, it had to be done

Truthisbeauty
Noob
Noob

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Opacityzero Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 am

"I could say the same to you," Jake said to K as one of his crewmen ran up to him with the sheathe of his blade. He hadn't gotten around to fastening his sword yet. Jake slid the sword into the case and took it from the young man. The captain would take it from there.

The marine captain was going to be one tough opponent though. Being familiar with the marines, Jake knew what the man had used could be haki. Jake wasn't 100% certain it was haki, but if it is this was something Jake could not use himself. They were certainly on different levels.

"Let the kitchen know we have a guest," Jake said to the young man who quickly ran off. It wasn't long before a group of men came out on the deck with a table and two chairs. The marines didn't like to eat or drink with all of the pirates, so Jake and his crew were well prepared. This was just how things were.

Jake walked over to one of the chairs and sat down, setting his sword down next to him. By the time he looked up, they were already bringing out food and rum.
Opacityzero
Opacityzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthisbeauty Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:42 am

The captain was going to fire until he realized that the man who was the other ships captain was sitting down and had a table set for two. The man looked as if he didn't have a care in the world. So he decided he was going to find out who this man was and what he was doing. This of course meant taking Sun over there with him because he was quite skilled at getting out of tight situations.

Sun was less than thrilled about boarding a pirate ship as if they were friends with them and he stood behind his captain on the edge of their own ship. The man at the table looked relaxed with a drink in one hand and a sword with him. This guy wasn't even the least bit intimidated by his large captain who usually spread fear to pirates.

"Can we board without any fighting?" his captain said raising his left eyebrow slightly

Truthisbeauty
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Opacityzero Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 pm

A giant bottle of alcohol was set between the two men, and each had a barrel-looking mug placed before them. The cups were already filled to the rim with some froth peaking up from below the line. There was also a plate larger than either man's head for both with a fork and knife laying across the center.

"Looks like today's a pancake day," Jake said as a huge plate of pancakes that piled high like a hill was brought out. The two crewmen carrying it set it gently on the table, only for a jug of maple syrup and plates of bacon, scrambled eggs, and sausage to make their appearance.

"Yeh, take all you want. If there's nothing here you like, just say something you want. Then we'll see what my kitchen crew can do."
Opacityzero
Opacityzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthisbeauty Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Sun could tell that the captain still had a perplexed look on his face and he slowly ate the food and looked at the pirate wondering why he was doing this. Sun laughed a little and stared at the man finding him to be interesting. Sun approached the table and looked at the man, he was taller than him and looked like he worked out a lot. He had one visible tattoo and it said Nova. Sun wanted to break this awkward silence and said," I couldn't help but notice your tattoo, does that mean you are the captain of the Nova pirates?" Sun hoped that he wasn't because if he was he had quite a high bounty and the captain wouldn't let him leave without a fight

Truthisbeauty
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Opacityzero Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Jake had eaten his fair share of the mountain of flapjacks, with his being drowned in a lake of maple syrup. He even dipped his sausages in the brown ooze before devouring them. The cook was just a big fan of maple syrup it seemed. He didn't mind manners of Sun or the captain at all. If anything, it was a compliment to the chefs and, ultimately, to their hospitality.

After listening to the man's question, Jake gave a response. "Yes i am the captain, I am a pirate because I can live the life of a pirate without worrying about getting captured like one." He took a drink from his mug, downing what remained of the alcohol within. Then he set the cup back on the table with a light clack. Now his breakfast was done as well.
Opacityzero
Opacityzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthisbeauty Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Damn damn damn! Sun knew that his captain wasn't going to just let this guy go now. He looked at the man he had looked up to for a long time and saw the fire beginning to from in his eyes. He smirked a little bit and then looked at the man across the table from him.

"I can't let someone as dangerous as yourself just wander around and I don't want to put my men in any danger, so how about you and I have a go at it one on one? The first one to lose consciousness loses." With this the captain lifted his large sword as if it were a child's plaything.

Truthisbeauty
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Opacityzero Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I see, well Captain thanks for the breakfast i suggest that we stay out of trouble or one of us will hunt the other down. As long as I respect my treaty with the marines you are alright with me. I will see you around the seas. That is why I can live the life of a pirate without worrying about getting captured like one.

(I just don't feel like doing a battle, so I made him have a treaty. I can make up an explanation later, I guess.)
Opacityzero
Opacityzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthisbeauty Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 am

The captain was shaking with anticipation for the fight but Sun knew he had to stop them.
"We are here to uphold the law of the world government, so we can't break one sir." he said this while placing his hand on the mans shoulder. This seemed to snap him out of it and he quickly walked away. Sun then approached the pirate and said "Thanks for your hospitality and the food." he said as his tail had grabbed a pancake and threw it into his mouth. With this he went on his own way. Hopefully they wouldn't meet again

Truthisbeauty
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Opacityzero Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:56 am

Jake showed a light smile on his face as his teeth held a toothpick. "Yeh, you too." He'd wish Sun a smooth sailing, but couldn't think. Unsure of what to say, he instead just brought up a hand in a slight wave as he watched the men take leave from the pirate ship.
Opacityzero
Opacityzero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down