Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
How do you think Naruto will end? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

How do you think Naruto will end?

5 posters

Go down

How do you think Naruto will end? Empty How do you think Naruto will end?

Post by Madara Uchiha Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:27 pm

I too am a dream person these are some of my opinions on what I think could happen for the ending of Naruto.

1.) I think Sasuke will go to help Naruto kill Tobi and Tobi ends up killing him in front of Naruto who gets angry with Tobi because he saw Sasuke's change of heart. Sasuke before he dies says he's 'sorry' to Naruto before he dies and Naruto goes ballistic on Tobi and kills him.

2.) Naruto and Sasuke will fight and Naruto will kill Sasuke and eventually become Hokage.

3.) Sasuke will try and stop Madara but will fail and die.

4.) Naruto and Sasuke kill each other or the other commits suicide after the other's death.

5.) Sasuke has a change of heart and goes to help and they defeat every enemy closing the war.

6.) After the war if Sasuke is alive he goes blind and is captured and sent to prison for the rest of his life will Naruto is Hokage.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Cool Mo'fo
Cool Mo'fo

Rep : 11

http://www.fanfiction.net/~itachiiskickass

Back to top Go down

How do you think Naruto will end? Empty Re: How do you think Naruto will end?

Post by Monkey Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 pm

I think it will end with me crying. T.T

Anyways real way,
I think Naruto and Sasuke will battle it out. One of them will die then it will go to the future and show how they affected the leaf village and all the Konoha 12 grown up with Kids and things like that. Then showing the ending. Kind of like how they did with the first Digimon show.
Monkey
Monkey
Kung Fu Kid :D

Rep : 14

https://anime-evolution.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara Uchiha Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm

I'd hate that...I hated how Digimon Ended T_T
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Cool Mo'fo
Cool Mo'fo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Yeah, but maybe Naruto might bring Sasuke back and they live happily ever after... T.T But that is doubtful.
Monkey
Monkey

Rep : 14

https://anime-evolution.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Naruto will kill sasuke knocking sense into to him,Sasuke will say his final words to naruto and naruto will take sasuke's eye and the eternal mangekyo sharingan's ability and sasuke will with naruto in spirit like edo itachi was with sasuke.
naruto will fight Edo madara and develop his mother's Kekkei Genkai jutsu, Sealing madara Naruto lives on as the Second Generation Kakashi, Get his own team and Train his team the story redo's its self years after madara's defeat Naruto becomes the 6th hokage and marries Jonin Hinata has a baby that is Uzimaki and Hyuga (Uzihyu) and Naruto dies when the baby is old enough to know that he was naruto's son.

I have other theories on how its gonna end.
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
Le Awesome :D
Le Awesome :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Opacityzero Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:33 am

Naruto dies, but not before 'redeeming' Sasuke, and Sasuke becomes Hokage in Naruto's stead and carries on his dreams and philosophies. I think that would be far better than Naruto living. Alternately, Sasuke could redeem himself and give his life. ...Or, they could both die. Either way, it'd be a better ending if at least one of them isn't there to see it. (Basically what I said in the other thread)

I like Naruto's character, but I think it will be a better ending if he dies. But, this is all my opinion of course.
Opacityzero
Opacityzero
One Piece Expert :D
One Piece Expert :D

Rep : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am

with naruto and sasuke marrying each other

heheh
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka
Otaku in Training
Otaku in Training

Rep : 6

http://kaizokuden.net/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara Uchiha Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 pm

LOL Anything's possible XD

But yeah I am really hoping that Sasuke doesn't die.

My last theory is that Edo Madara will kill Sasuke on Tobi's orders. If he'll listen and if he does after he kills Sasuke, Madara will turn on Tobi.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Cool Mo'fo
Cool Mo'fo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down