Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
What is the best Anime?  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
What is the best Anime?  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
What is the best Anime?  EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
What is the best Anime?  EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
What is the best Anime?  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
What is the best Anime?  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
What is the best Anime?  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
What is the best Anime?  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
What is the best Anime?  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

What is the best Anime?

2 posters

Go down

What is the best Anime?  Empty What is the best Anime?

Post by Supersaiyangodfather Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:55 pm

*minor spoilers ahead potentially for different anime, pleade post the anime towards the beginning of your response*

In this debate, I'm looking to have people state what the best anime is, why it is the best, and to respectfully debate if you take quarrel with anything posted.

Personally, my favorite anime is Dragonball Super (as a continuation of dragonball and DBZ) because many of the characters that have been influential throughout the series come back and are used in unique ways to help in character development that is genuinely fascinating. I appreciate the shift where the main character isn't the only one who wins fights (even if he is the main one) and the utilization of time spent expanding on the history of the series. It has it's problems, but due to building wrll off it's predecessors, I think it is the best.

Supersaiyangodfather
Noob
Noob

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

What is the best Anime?  Empty Re: What is the best Anime?

Post by Madara Uchiha Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:34 pm

IT IS DEFINETLY NOT NARUTO!!! It was good up til after the Pain Saga, but after that it went to shit and the war arc was rushed after the climax and the ending... god it damn near made me hate anime altogether.

Supersaiyangodfather wrote:*minor spoilers ahead potentially for different anime, please post the anime towards the beginning of your response*

In this debate, I'm looking to have people state what the best anime is, why it is the best, and to respectfully debate if you take quarrel with anything posted.

Personally, my favorite anime is Dragonball Super (as a continuation of dragonball and DBZ) because many of the characters that have been influential throughout the series come back and are used in unique ways to help in character development that is genuinely fascinating. I appreciate the shift where the main character isn't the only one who wins fights (even if he is the main one) and the utilization of time spent expanding on the history of the series. It has it's problems, but due to building wrll off it's predecessors, I think it is the best.

I will say that DBZ was one of my favourites for a long time. As for Dragonball Super I have not been able to watch for myself yet because I've been super busy. I have heard it is really good for many of the reasons you just stated, especially the one about character development.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Cool Mo'fo
Cool Mo'fo

Rep : 11

http://www.fanfiction.net/~itachiiskickass

Back to top Go down