Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
Kagura Moonlight EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
Kagura Moonlight EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
Kagura Moonlight EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
Kagura Moonlight EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
Kagura Moonlight EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Kagura Moonlight EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
Kagura Moonlight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
Kagura Moonlight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
Kagura Moonlight EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

Kagura Moonlight

2 posters

Go down

Kagura Moonlight Empty Kagura Moonlight

Post by Kagura13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Name: Kagura Moonlight
Weight: 110 lb.
Height: 5 ft. 7in.
Ninja Rank: Rogue, Anbu

Personality: Kagura is calm, quiet, focused, and cooperative. Kagura doesn't really care for anyone other than herself. She can start to care if you have power or get to know her. She doesn't like anyone who gets in her way. Kagura has a big lack of compassion for people on the same level as her. Kagura is quiet, likes to be left alone. A lot of people think that Kagura is the way she is because of her parent's not being there for her. Kagura is really good at heart but doesn't want to show it. Kagura enjoys training by herself, but she doesn't mind if anyone joins her.
It's very hard to get on Kagura's bad side. But if you do she can be very rude, mean, and she might even kill you. Kagura will yell and storm about when she is angry. She doesn't forget people she dislikes, and Kagura likes few people.

Appearence: Kagura wore a revealing red outfit, showing her midrif, arms and legs, with her white hair tied back by a multicoloured rope with bells attached to it. She had multiple tattoos that resemble flower petals on the left side of her face and midriff as well as her left leg. She wears red high heeled sandals. She also kept her old ANBU blade sheathed on the same leg, and sometimes used it to attack, although she preferred to use her knives. Initially, she made use of her old ANBU mask to conceal her identity from those other than her subordinates, but she later discarded it.

Clan: Moonlight

History: As a child Kagura had always wanted to be a medical ninja and maybe even be the hokage one day.Kagura's parent's names are Okami and Kiba Moonlight. Kagura's mother and father are both from the Leaf and are both from the Moonlight clan. Kagura is an only child, but when her parents were alive she told them that she wanted a sister. Kagura's parents were killed in a war. Many people have tried to help Kagura with the loss of her parents, but she has always wanted to be left alone. She has been outstanding in class even though her parents are dead, but not so outstanding with people. She only had one good friend that Kagura cared for other than that Kagura didn't get along with any of the other children. Kagura works with other ninjas if it is required. By the time Kagura was 11 she was a Chuin. She became a jouin when she was 15 and soon became captain of the Anbu. Kagura had completed missions from D to S rank in no time at all. Kagura started to get into fights with the other members of the Anbu, and she ended up just being a member of the Anbu and was no longer the captain. In later years Kagura was an Anbu for the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She wished that Tsunade would pick her to be her apprentice, and to be the next Hokage. Kagura went rogue when Tsunade refused to take Kagura on as a student although it was only because of Kagura's lack of compassion for her colleagues.Kagura has grown to hate her old village and remained cold and uncaring for the well-being of other people. Kagura found Bando in the Moonlight clan that were full of rogues. After Kagura became rogue she is seen with Bando. The Moonlight clan is known to be very powerful and they are most known for their rate of rogues.

Family
Father: Kiba Moonlight (Decreased)
Mother: Okami Moonlight (Dreased)

Name: Chakra Threads
Type: Short to Mid Range
Element: Ninjutsu, chakra flow
Description: Used to grab onto stuff and move quickly

Name: Ravaging Chakra Knives
Type: Mid to Long Range
Element: Ninjutsu, Shurikenjutsu
Description: You can sink several knives attached to strings of chakra underground and shoot up from the ground under the opponent, launching them into the air. While the enemy is in the air, you will release chakra strings and restrict the opponent, pulling them to yourself, while throwing several chakra strings with knives directly at them. You finish the opponent off by slamming them into the ground.

Name: Soaring Strings
Type: Mid to Long Range
Element: Ninjutsu, Shurikenjutsu
Description: You shoot numerous knives attached to chakra strings from the ground, like a geyser.

Name: Soulbane
Type: Long Range
Element: Genjutsu and Kinjutsu
Description: It targets the mind and causes the target to believe that anyone is a foe. While under the effects of the genjutsu, anyone affected will attack those who they believe to be enemies, even their closest friends. They will act completely coherent, however, almost as if it is of their own volition, but they will not listen to reason. Once defeated, they return to normal with no memory of the events.

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Type: Short Range
Element: Fire
Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra.

Name: Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Long Range
Element: Ninjutsu, clone technique
Description: It creates actual clones of the user and the clones can work on their own. After one or two hits the clone vanishes. The clone is created in the same condition as the user. The clones have the exact amount of chakra. You can do combos with your clones.

Name: Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave
Element: Water
Description: You slam your palm onto a nearby water surface, sending a large surge of water into the air. This water then forms into a number of water sharks, which then rush towards the target from above. Should these sharks be attacked, the water that composes them simply reforms into countless droplet-sized sharks, which continue to rain down upon the target and inflict damage whenever they come into contact with them.

Name: Hiding in Mist Technique
Element: Water Release
Description: one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth,[2] then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: None
Element: Ninjutsu and General Skill
Description: With this technique, one replaces their own body with a block of wood or some other object, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Element: Fire Release
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

Weapons:
Needles
Sword

Last edited by Kagura13 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kagura13
Kagura13
Le Awesome :D

Rep : 13

Back to top Go down

Kagura Moonlight Empty Re: Kagura Moonlight

Post by Monkey Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Personality needs more description. Also you forgot the roleplay sample and the rest of your jutsus. History needs a little more too.
Monkey
Monkey
Kung Fu Kid :D

Rep : 14

https://anime-evolution.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagura13 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 am

Roleplay Sample:

"Bando, fight me!" I say as I pick my needles out of the tree. I get into a fighting stance facing Bando. Bando gets into his fighting stance and faces me. I put my mask on my face remembering what I once was. I focuse only on Bando, and I remember how we met. After I left the Leave I started to look for rogues like me.

One week after I left I came across Bando who was barely alive. I rescued him knowing he was from my clan and very powerful. Soon Bando and I started to train and plan to get rid of her. We soon became friends, but I still mostly wanted him just for his power. Now we train together and look for rogues to join us.

Bando and I spar for a few minutes. "Your getting *coughs* stronger and faster *coughs more* Bando". I say as I sit down and relax. I love sparing but not as much as I enjoy learning about the Moonlight clan from Bando.

I learned that the Moonlight clan is full of rogues, but most of the ninjas can't get past the ninja hunters. I'm one of the very few that can avoid the ninja hunters and escape the hokage's grasp. I'm glad I have Bando with me, he is very loyal and a good friend. The Moonlight Clan has a kekkei genkei of fire release. The Moonlight is very strict and are respected by most people.

I know one day I'll be a great medical ninja and I hope to be a great leader and be respected by everyone I meet. I sigh and clean my needles and I clean my wounds. "Hey Bando, you should rest, tomorrow will be a busy day". I say as I finish wraping my arm with layed bandages.

Bando and I go back to our hideout to see what the rogues have brought back, if they even brought anything back. The Hokage knows I'm a danger to the village, and I want to keep it like that. I'm an Anbu ninja and I can take care of myself without the help of the village.
Kagura13
Kagura13

Rep : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 am

Approved
Monkey
Monkey