Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
Maru EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
Maru EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
Maru EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
Maru EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
Maru EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Maru EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
Maru EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
Maru EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
Maru EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

Maru

2 posters

Go down

Maru Empty Maru

Post by Maru Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Name: Maru
Weight: 120
Height: 5' 3"

Personality: Maru is rude, uncaring, selfish, murderous, toying, prideful, egotistic, and lonely as hell. When she was young she went through much abuse, causing her to shut other people out. Because of how her father raised her she also hides her feelings. She tries to hide her true emotions as much as possible which often ends up coming out in anger and violence. She is not necessarily an evil person, but she does not care for good deeds. She will kill and don't underestimate her abilities. She sees no purpose in picking a side and has been a loner for most of her life. Even when she has been part of groups, and that is very very rare, she has a hard time truly being part of the group.

She has been abandoned and because of this hates all people, believing they are all the same. She thinks that in the end everyone will leave you, be it willingly or unwillingly. She cuts herself off from everyone by being cold and uncaring. In some ways, she has gone numb. Betrayal doesn't surprise her, she even expects it. She has never known a friend, and doesn't think she ever will. She would like to say that this honestly doesn't bother her, however -- deep, deep, deep down -- she knows that is not the case. She is secretly one of the loneliest people alive, however she would never admit it, not even to herself.

Maru has extremely high expectations of herself. She will work harder then anyone ever will, don't doubt it. If she finds any weakness in herself she will spend literally days on end training. Everything she does, must be done perfectly. She doesn't back down easily and has amazing determination. She strives to be the best she can be, for herself, not for anyone else. Accomplishment is what she cares for, not recognition. Her style is blunt and to the point. She doesn't spend a ton of time talking, unless she has something to say. She knows she is strong but doesn't believe that she is strong enough, no matter how good she gets.

Appearance:
Maru Sarie10

Village: Konoha or Suna (She travels a lot)

Clan: None

History: She was born in the village of Konoha. Her mother had been one of the best medical ninjas and her father a top ANBU ninja. Maru was born with a very special gift; she has a massive amount of physical chakra and the ability to easily control it. Her father saw this right away and knew he would train Maru to become the best ANBU, even better then he had been. He was a strong supporter of the Foundation, although he told no one. Because he believed his daughter should not have any emotional attachments and his wife opposed his techniques of trainig, he killed Maru's mother when Maru was only four. When she saw her mother's bloody body, she began to cry. Her father yelled at her and beat her. She hasn't cried since.

He took Maru away from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, to train her in all styles of jutsu. They traveled everywhere, gathering as many jutsu techniques as possible. Maru did not learn these techniques but was taught how to learn them, when she was ready. She was trained every day for hours on end. Her father was terrible to her, calling her awful names, beating her, and cutting her off from interaction with everyone except those who helped train her. They all would hurt her if she messed up.

Since she had nothing else, Maru clung to her father, though he was cruel, harsh, and uncaring to her. She had no one else. Her father began to see this, and because of what he believed, he knew he had to take himself out of her life. He also knew that because of what he had instilled in her, Maru would continue down the ninja path he wanted her to. When she turned ten, he took her back to Konoha, where he left her, totally alone. Not knowing what else to do, young Maru enrolled her self in the Academy, just as her father had hopped she would do. However, after graduating, she refused to join a team of Genin and left with her headband in tow.

Family:
Mother -- Dead
Father -- Missing

Last edited by Maru on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Maru Empty Re: Maru

Jutsus

Name: Fire Lance Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: The user performs the handseals and then extends their hand outwards. A lance of fire will rush out of the extended hand of the previously listed dimensions and attempt to strike the target. The lance remains in contact with the user’s hand until put out.

Name: Dragon Fire Technique
Description: A Large creation is created as the user performs the necessary handseals for the technique. As the user does so they raise their hand up over their mouth. By taking in a deep, breathe the user fills their lungs with chakra to in, which ignites the moment they blow out air. As the user blows out the creation of fire is made taking the form of a giant dragon like creature. The Dragon is quickly hurled towards the opponent as the dragon swivels and swerves moving like that of a Chinese Dragon. When first learned the Dragon does not explode forth but the very flames oozes out spreading out in all directions that would wrap around the opponent in a blaze of glory. When the user learns the "B" Rank version the user is capable of pushing so much power into the technique to where when it touches the target it is needed it is ignited in a mass blaze of glory, creating a grand explosion.

Name: Sand Controlling
Element: Sand
Description: The user pours their chakra into the ground along the sand. By doing so the user is capable of grabbing the Sand pushing it upwards, downwards, or even to the sides. When the user first starts off by learning the D Rank version of this technique the user is capable of controlling Sand within a Radius of Ten Meters. When the user learns the C rank the user is capable of controlling sand within the radius of Twenty Five Meters. When the user learns the B Rank version of the technique the user is capable of controlling sand within a radius of Fourty meters. When the user learns the A Rank version of this technique the user is capable of controlling Fifty Five Meters of Sand. Finally when the user is capable of learning the S Rank version of this technique the user is capable of controlling a distance of Seventy Five meters in Radius of Sand. If the user wishes to progress further they must learn in a B Ranking fashion to be capable of controlling an additional Five Meters.

Name: Sand Clone Technique
Description: If the user has an abundance amount of sand along the ground the user is capable of focusing their chakra along the sand to where they are capable of controlling the sand's structure to create a vast amount of clones if capable.

Name: Sand Needle Storm
Description: Sand rises and turns into senbon and fire towards opponent, they travel roughly 15ft straight towards target, at rank d-c there pathway can't be altered by rank b they can turn about in roughly 45 degree angle max while moving to target.
Rank D - max 7 needles
Rank C - max 15 needles
Rank B - max 30 needles

Name: Grand Fireball Technique
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra, which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Can be extremely powerful.

Name: Fire Gatling Technique
Description: The user performs the handseals, creating a faster and stronger version of the Housenka no Jutsu. This Fire Gatling technique launches out thirty Housenka-sized fireballs at the same speed at which the Housenka no Jutsu would release its’ smaller amount. The secret behind this speed is to release multiple bolts of fire at once instead of just one.

Name: Muso no Kamae, Uranami no Kamae, Roppo Kuji no Kamae and Dato no Kamae
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Swordsmanship
Description: This stance is four in one. Each one is slightly different in some sort of way, but the legging position, the position where their balance will stay pure will always be the exact same. What is used within this stance is for mostly attack style forms. Each stance is different in its own way as each is same in every way as well. The feet for all four stances are the same. The user's left leg, or right leg will be forward and the knee would be bent in almost a ninety degree form. The back leg will be placed far back, about a foot or two past the shoulder along the upper body. For Muso no Kamae their hands are upwards holding their sword as the forward arm that is the same as the leg as it is holding the end of the sword. The user holds the front end of the sword with the other arm. The sword is then pointing towards the back of the body as the blade is pointing upwards. The sword is rested gently against the bicep of the back arm as the user holds the sword carefully. For Uranami the user keeps the sword along their chest area as it is pointing backwards of the body. The sword is pointing downwards slightly as the upper body is slanted forward. The Roppo Kuji holds the sword the same way as the sword is more slanted almost touching the ground. The sword is pointing backwards as well, and the user keeps the blade downwards. The final position is the Dato no Kamae is slightly more different than that of the others. What occurs is that the user holds the sword up high in the air with the back arm as the arm is held straight backwards away from the body. The forward arm is shot forward in a straight form, as the user keeps this position having their leg and upper body in a straight form in a diagonal form.

Name: Shadow Perception
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Shadows
Description: Shadow Perception deals with the perception of void, what is not seen hidden within the shadows. The Mind sees through lights, and then through shadows. As some say, they say that the greatest fear, is the fear of the unknown. The Shadow Perception works differently then that of the Nara clan as the Nara Clan works and focuses on mainly their own shadow, as well as the shadows that their shadow touches. The Nara clan is Ninjutsu. The Shadow Perception is the fifth basic as it deals with the understanding of what the mind sees it sees and what the mind hears it hears. Shadows is an unknown force that has plagued the mind throughout existence in which one feels they have seen a figure that is not really there, a shape that is not truly its shape. The Shadow Perception brings these shapes alive in an illusionary form, making the mind feel, and believe it is real. This is why it is called the Shadow Perception.

Name: Crafted Shadow
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Shadow
Description: Each rank of the technique can create a shadow of up to a certain size category from fine to Colossal. At the time of performing the Illusionist chooses whether the shadow created will be a type of equipment or creature. Items created with this GenJutsu are considered to be one-third as real and have one-third the normal strength of the object. There are two types of objects that can be created: Weapons, and Equipment. Weapons created via this GenJutsu are partially real and those who succeed in finding out it is a GenJutsu will still be affected by one third of damage created by the weapon. Those who do not feel that this is a fake will suffer full on attack. Items created have no major significance. They cannot do anything other than look nice or pretty unless they were to harm those who perceive the object such as a stab, or a cut. Creatures shaped are considered one third real with a transparent feel along them. They are one third as strong as a normal creature. Creatures made by this Jutsu have none of the normal qualities such as poisons or helpers. When the user first learns this technique they are only capable of creating objects the size of fine, which is very small and is capable of making just one. When the user learns the "C" Rank of this technique the user is capable of making Diminutive and Tiny objects up to three. When the user learns the "B" Rank of this technique the user is capable of making Small and Medium sized creatures up to five. When the user learns "A" Rank of this technique the user is capable of making Large and Huge Creatures up to seven creatures. When the user learns the "S" Rank of this technique the user is capable of making Gargantuan to Colossal sized creatures up to nine.

Weapons

Name: Longsword
Type: Piercing/Slashing, Sword
Power: Regular sword
Description: A Sword with a blade between 3 feet to 4. These weapons range from any types of blades such as the long Sword, the Falchion, Katana, Tachi, Jian, Rapier, the Scimitr, the Shinai, and Waster. Any of these weapons or any weapon that fits within the length is considered as a long sword.

Last edited by Maru on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Roelplay Sample:

"Alright! Who's next?!" I called, my eyes narrowing. I stood in the middle of an open training field with about ten other people my age. Two of them were helping one of the guys up to his feet. He had a rather nasty black eye forming and his right arm was twisted at an unnatural angle. Maybe I had gone a bit to far.

I wasn't the one looking for a fight though. He was the one who provoked me. He had been in my graduating class at the academy. He knew why I was still a Genin while he was already a Chunin. He made the mistake of bringing it up. Then I had said if thought he was that much better then me, he should fight me. He did. Now he had a black eye and a broken arm.

The others who had been in the area had gathered to watch. All were expecting the other guy to win. However, I was ten times better then him. The battle lasted about seven minutes or less.

"No one? That's what I thought." I turned, about to go back to my training. That was until someone deiced to throw a kunia at me. I side stepped just a bit and reached out my hand, grabbing the handle. I spun around and threw it back. It flew right next to some girls head, giving her a new hair cut.

"You really want to go there?" I said almost to calmly. The girl shook her head quickly. I turned and took my leave.

I knew I wasn't the best ninja ever, but I was a hell of a lot better then most of them. Just because I was currently stuck at as a Genin meant nothing to me. I could care less about what everyone else thought of it.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Good character, Accepted. Very Happy
Monkey
Monkey
Kung Fu Kid :D