Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder

2 posters

Go down

Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder Empty Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder

Post by Wonderweiss Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

Rules:No GM Hax.
Turn:Pool then Taka
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
Le Awesome :D

Rep : 11

Back to top Go down

Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder Empty Re: Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder

Post by Nnoitra Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:50 am

Pool didn't think much of this little punk. "You brought this on yourself." He taunted. "You can back out now if you want to." Without giving wonder the time to react to his statement he sonido'd behind him and swept at his legs which charging a special cero in his mouth. "Silver Cero!" He said. Then an enormous silver light enveloped the area, and the silver cero flew at the kid, close range. Pool yawned then took a few steps back. "I'll beat you without even taking my zanpakuto out."
Nnoitra
Nnoitra
Pokemon Mod
Pokemon Mod

Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder Empty Re: Pool the fool vs. Wonder the blunder

Post by Wonderweiss Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:04 am

This noob thinks he's so cool Hahahahaha!!!!
*The Fool sonido's behind me using a cero I jump over the sweep attack,then quickly sonido'd out his cero way I Jump toward attempting to deliver a reiatsu charged kick enough to shatter a building to submission ,then I fall down attempting to deliver a barrage of Punches to his abdomen and the face then attempting to slip behind and kick him into a building.*
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nnoitra Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:15 am

(I assume the kick was horizontal.)

Pool noticed the kick and the reiatsu that was radiating from it. He backflipped over the kick, and it missesd completely. Pool noticed an opening to use his special technique. Metarubāsuto. He parried the barrage of punches with his sword. His opponent gained little cuts on his hands from the parry. Pool stopped his opponents kick with his palm, just to show off his raw power. His bones withstood perfectly, and he was unharmed. "My heirro combined with brute strength. An almost inpenetrable defense. And you know those cuts on your hand? My zanpakuto has synched up with the iron in your blood. Now fade away." The blood in your body begins to harden, and the flow of it stops. If you can't find a way to get out of this in about the next 6 seconds then you will die from heart attack.
Nnoitra
Nnoitra
Pokemon Mod
Pokemon Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 am

Winner Pool.
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nnoitra Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:36 am

"Pathetic. I expected more from number 1."
Nnoitra
Nnoitra
Pokemon Mod
Pokemon Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down