Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

Training mission? (3/3) Private

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 Empty Re: Training mission? (3/3) Private

Post by Monkey Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

It was late and Kai finally woke up from her sleep.
Walking out she saw Dogma and Maru already up.
" Aha, Hi guys..." She rubbed her head.
"Sorry, I am a late sleeper.." Kai tried to give a smile, but didn't think it would work.
She yawned.
"How was everyone's sleep? Oh, and good morning, or good afternoon? "
Monkey
Monkey
Kung Fu Kid :D

Rep : 14

https://anime-evolution.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Training mission? (3/3) Private - Page 2 Empty Re: Training mission? (3/3) Private

Post by Wonderweiss Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Its the morning we should get going now we should get there soon(I said.)
When your done packing things ill be this way towards the river thats up ahead.
*Starts walking up towards the river up ahead*
Dont take long you two.
*Jumps into the trees heading towards the river.*
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
Le Awesome :D
Le Awesome :D

Rep : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 am

Kai quickly packed up her things, Dogma already went ahead, bye the river.
" Clean up your stuff I'll be on my way." She said While picking up her bag and heading that way.
" Sigh, this mission is going to be long." Kai said while walking towards the river. She watched the animals pass and she finally caught up with Dogma.
Walking towards the river Kai rinsed her face then filled her water bottle with the water and dropped iodine in it to purify.
" How long do you think to get there?" She said while looking at the bottle.
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm

I glared at Kai as she rose. Then I turned my attention back to Dogma as he spoke. I let out a long sigh.

As he left I grabbed my stuff. It took me half a second because all I had to grab was my bag of food. I then turned and started after Dogma. I took my time walking. Not to long but I didn't rush. I knew Kai had more stuff to get them I did. I reached the river and not long after came Kai.

Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 pm

" Okay since we are all here -" Kai began , but was cut off by a rustling noise. She paused, not moving and staring straight ahead. She listened to the noise, quickly she pulled out a kunai and threw it in the direction of the noise.
A group of 5 ninja came out.
The one that seemed to be the leader stepped out in front.
" Heh. Are you the ninja sent for the recovery mission?"

" So what if we are. " Kai huffed while staring down the opponent with intimidating eyes.
" Maru, Dogma, get ready to fight." Kai said under her breath hoping the others would hear her.
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 pm

As soon as I heard the sound, I was on edge. My body tensed and my feet shifted, ready to move at the first unwelcome movement.

When the ninja jumped out I was ready to attack but I held myself back, knowing that was a stupid move. I may be stubborn but I wasn't dumb. My eyes flashed around, sizing them up, figuring out where would be best to attack.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2