Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Stratus-sphere Roleplay formerly anime-evolution! Join this fun site, you won't regret it! Stick around make friends! ~ The faculty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Song lyric guessing game
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Naruto Character ABC
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm by Madara Uchiha

» The Last of Us Discussion
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:29 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Back!
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Be on and off fr a couple weeks
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:18 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Seven Minutes in Heaven with the person above
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:00 pm by Madara Uchiha

» ABC game
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm by Madara Uchiha

» Marry, Hook up, Kill
Training mission? (3/3) Private EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 pm by Madara Uchiha

Top posting users this month
No user

Training mission? (3/3) Private

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training mission? (3/3) Private Empty Training mission? (3/3) Private

Post by Monkey Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 am

It was early morning when Kai received a message from the hokage telling her to report to the mission center.
" Uhg, what does the Kage want this early in the morning? It better be a good mission." Kai thought to herself while walking out the front gate of the Adachi Clans living quarter wih a piece of toast in her mouth.
" I wonder if Maru will be there..." Kai started running towards the mission center, remembering that it said to be there at a certain time.
" I won't make it if I walk!" She thought.
Bursting through the door she saw she was the first to arrive.
" Sup Hokage!" Kai said while walking in with her hands in her pocket.
" Kai, glad to see you are actually getting to your missions calling first and not late.."
The village leader grinned.
" Well yeah, who will be on this mission with me?" Kai questioned.
" Maru and Dogma, a hidden cloud anbu." Is what the hokage replied with.
Monkey
Monkey
Kung Fu Kid :D

Rep : 14

https://anime-evolution.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Training mission? (3/3) Private Empty Re: Training mission? (3/3) Private

Post by Wonderweiss Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 am

*I look at both without exchanging verbal communication*
*I look around waiting for the hokage to send us out,I dont have to talk if i dont,I said in my head.*
*Pulling my fist up to face opening my palm not saying a word.*

*Taking out my kunai spinning it around,its a double edge kunai one wrong move it could have hurt me,I said nothing twirling it around,
Looking around waiting,Looking the Hokage giving him an emotionless expression.*

.......* He gave me the same look back he was examining me sizing me up,His looks gave me chills so I put my mask on*

Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss
Le Awesome :D

Rep : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

Kai looked at the mysterious old guy.
" You don't talk? " She glared at him while poking him multiple times.
" Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke pokePoke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke " Kai looked in amazement.
" This guy is blocking my annoyingness, I will, and I mean I will Annoy him until he responds."
Kai thought to herself floding both arms together and turning away from the man while closing her eyes.
" Humph," She grumbled.
The Hokage looked over at Kai.
" This is Dogma from the hidden Cloud village, he will be making sure the mission is a success for you and Maru. I am sure you have lots to talk about, considering your father is from the Hidden Cloud village Kai." She smiled will getting up to leave the room, but then she tossed a scroll over towards the Cloud village Ninja.
" In here you will find the missions objective, bye." The village leader continued to walk out
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 am

I was awake when I got the message about the mission. Great... I had been out of the academy for four years now. I had been avoiding getting stuck on a team. Yeah, I wanted to become a Chunin, sort of. It wasn't because of the looks other people gave me, it was because I hated to think that I was stuck there, at that level. I was better then that.

About a week ago, I had been given the choice about joining a team of Genin. I accepted, but so far I had refused to show up to anything. Guess now was as good as time as any to get going.

So I stood and headed slowly out, leaving my long black hair down today. I fixed my mask making sure no one would see my nose and mouth. I didn't like people seeing me. They might see my father in me.

I arrived seeing the Hokage leave and who I guessed was my other team mate and the other who I guessed would be incharge. I was about thirty minutes late. They would get over it.

I didn't acknowledge either of them as I walked in. I just went and leaned against the back wall, readjusting my headband that was around my right upper arm, kind of shoulder area.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 am

Kai noticed Maru walking in. " Oh great, another reject." She thought to herself,
" This mission will be no fun." Kai picked up the scroll that the Hokage had threw over to them.
Kai read through it slowly, taking in all the details, turning towards Maru she began to talk,
" The goal of this mission is to recover a stolen item, the village is about 15 miles from Konohagakure, but if we start now, we should make it by dawn, and with no breaks. I'm guessing the reason we have an anbu with us will be because there might be some ninjas on the way." She sighed, rolling up the scroll and placing it in the messenger bag that she wore around her neck.
" Well lets go." Kai said while making her way to the door.
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 am

My head snapped up at the sound of Anbu. No one said there would be an Anbu on this mission. I turned my head, actually taking in the other guy. A bit uncomfortably I adjusted the headband on my arm again.

I turned to the girl. I took a moment to look her up and down. Oh, she seemed like she was gonna be just a bundle of fun. Joy. At least the mission sounded simple enough. Nothing I couldn't handle.

I let out a long sigh. "We can make it in half the time if we move fast enough. I don't want to waste any time." I glanced between the two a bit, my eyes narrowing almost angrily. I had a bad feeling about this mission.

I let my eyes rest on the man. I didn't like him already. I was just as capable as him, not that any of these people knew that. Although, the thought did cross my mind that at some point he might recognize me. Well, know who my dad was. Oh this was gonna suck...
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:23 pm

*ignoring them I make my way to the door getting ready to leave*
*Never mind ill take the window,I said in my head,Letting out huff as I Jump out the window making my to the gates of the village.*

*Why was I chosen for this mission,I am stronger enough to handle S rank missions now ,Looking down as I talk to myself in my head.*
*To be an anbu you must be a skilled ninja I am that now so why was I picked for this mission was because of my visual prowless,with the raijigan?*
*Jumping on to another building acrobaticly making my way to the gate,Jumping down to gate I wait for the others to catch up.*
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I glared as the Anbu left. He was being extremely rude. So was I.

Seeing that he was leaving, I decided I would to. I took one last look at the other girl. I did not like her at all. I actually liked Mr. Anbu better. But friendly people bothered me. Especially those who didn't understand personal boundaries.

I headed out the door and out the building. I let out a long sigh, no point in wasting time walking. I took off, jumping up onto a building then running, jumping from building to building as needed. I was barely a moment behind the other guy. I landed silently behind him.

I slowly straightened up. I crossed my arms, wrapping my left hand around my right upper arm and my headband.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Kai watched as the anbu left out the room, " rude" she thought while she went the proper way and met them at the village gate.
" Does everyone have everything?" Kai questioned while looking into her bag.
" Yup I have everything." She said to herself.
Kai waved the the village gate guards as she began to walk.
"Hmm I wonder what the stolen item is... since we have an anbu with us, I guess we might get attacked.."
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Lighting style:lightning Clone jutsu *Makes a lightning clone, I give the lightning clone a com device and tell him to watch our backs,The clone disappears into the trees.*
*Walking into the woods reading the movements for a storm.*

*These kids have no idea what we are going to face so ill take precautions for them.**
*They dont seem very alert from what i've seen,
we should be fine as long as no one gets injured.*
*I may have to use my raijingan to watch for movements if its seems we are going to attack.*
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 pm

I clenched my fists and started walked, just a few feet behind and about ten feet to the left of the Anbu guy. This was gonna a long and awkward mission. I really hoped that we didn't have to stop much at all. Hopefully there would be no over nights.

I shuddered a bit at the thought. I hated sleeping in general. It was just terrible. But hey, hopefully this would be a bit of a stepping stone to becoming a Chunin.

I glared back at the girl. I hated how she kept talking about the Anbu guy. It was really, really bugging me. I was considering punching her, but I guessed that I should try to be civil since we were on a team.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Kai was very annoyed with this Maru girl, she does nothing nor does she talk, same with the anbu dude.
" Uhg why was I bet on a team with anti social people? This chick is giving me bad vibes. I'll stay away from here for now." She thought to herself while walking ahead.
Time past, 1 hour, 2 hours.
" Hey, do any of you guys know how many miles we have left?? " She questioned, Kai wouldn't be shocked if they didn't answer.
Her stomach growled, Kai tried to ignore it and carry on.
They carried on, more hours past, till finally it looked as if dark was creeping upon them.
" Wait, I thought we would get there before nightfall.. I guess we have to set up camp.." Kai said to thee others.
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 pm

*Thinking to himself guess it finally time I talk.*
*But people dont realize us anbu are trained to keep quiet and silent.*
*Pulling my mask to the side of my face.*

Hello,I am Dogma I understand this is a training mission but there things in missions vary
a C ranks mission can turn into a S rank mission like so keep on your toes.

*Dogma kept trotting ahead of the others,the clone is ahead scouting and checking the surrounds making sure we're safe.*
*As they set up camp I sit above in the trees,keeping watch.*
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:56 pm

I tried my best to ignore the girl, well both of them. That was until the issue of setting up camp came up.

I turned my head slightly when the guy started to talk. I hated Anbu. Not that I would tell him. Not that I would let them find out why. I had done a pretty good job at keeping my secrets and I wouldn't let this mission ruin it.

I helped to get stuff ready. I had only brought a bit of food with me. I didn't much. I hated eating. Call me weird, but I only ate when needed, to keep my strength up. I had had a big meal this morning so I would be fine for another five hours a least. I did decide one thing was important to say, just so there was no confusion.

"Maru, last name... Not relevant."
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:10 pm

After listening to both there introductions Kai looked towards them and began to speak.
" I am Kai Adachi. Dangma, you might know my father, he is originally from the cloud village, retired Anbu, Anomaichi Adachi?" Kai thought it may bring a spark.
She gathered around some sticks, hitting 2 flint rocks together, she created a campfire.
Sitting back she looked into her bag, pulling out an apple and crackers and began to munch on them.
" Maybe someone should set up an alarm trap?" She suggested
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

*Listening to her talk pretend I dont know her father.*
*In the tree silent.* *The clone is near by watching our every movement.*
*Looking down at the others,I wonder do they like being ninja's?
*whispers to myself*
I know I cant say I like it or hate it.
*Moving around in the tree staring at the moon*
*whispers*
This is a beautifull Night.
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 pm

I was in the middle of taking a drink of water when Kai decided to start talking. I was out of sight since I had my mask down. I felt my stomach tighten and I spat the water I had in my mouth out.

I coughed and pounded my chest, taking a moment to recover, before slipping my mask back on and coming back around to the view of the others. I held my onto my headband that wrapped around my right upper arm again. "Great....." I mumbled under my breath.

"If you want to sleep, I'll help be one watch." I said slowly. "I don't sleep much anyways." I mused quietly to myself.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Kai stared at the strange anbu who ignored her. Then when Maru started coughing she turned around to her.
" Are you okay?" She questioned with concern, moving slightly closer to the girl.
" Oh yes, that would be great." Kai answered to the suggestion of Maru staying up.
" But if you get tired wake me up so we can change posts." She reminded.
Kai got up, set up her tent, and wiggled her way into it.
" Ahh, sleep." She said, " I wonder if I should of offered to stay up?"
" To .. late.." Kais thoughts drifted as her eyes closed shut and she fell into a deep slumber.
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:07 pm

I narrowed my eyes at Kai, ignoring her question.

As she went to bed I moved about twenty feet away from the camp fire and stood there leaning against a tree on my left. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Why these guys? Of all the people I could have gone on a mission with, why do they all have to be or be related to Anbu?" I grumbled.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 am

*I jump from the tree landing far away from camp.*

I should probably set up a few explosive traps.

*Setting up paper bomb traps around the parameter of the camp site.*
*I jump up into a tree and fall asleep.*
*The clone is still near by watching.*

I should probably lose the clone or ill lose all my chakra.

*The clone comes near me I wake up take the com. Device and the clone disappears.*
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 pm

As I stood there, I felt my eyes starting to grow heavy. It felt like someone was trying to pull them closed. But I couldn't sleep. Not here. Not with other people around. Not with them around.

But then again, if I was exhausted I would be of no help, and then I would just look like a total idiot.

Sighing, I slid down the tree. I let my head rest on a root, my face looking up at the stars.

Soon I was out. But I didn't seep easily. I moved about fitfully. My face contorted as if I was in pain. I was in a cold sweat and I mumbled under my breath.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 pm

*Wakes up and I see a rabbit jumping towards the trap,I quickly grab the rabbit before it sets it off.*
*I take my mask off wiping the sweat from my head.*

You were almost died little guy.*rubbing rabbits fur putting him into a bush behind me*
*Walks back towards camp.*
Rabbits are cute. * I say with a side leaned grinn* >.>
*Seeing the girl get up, say something word with a strange smile on my face I walk into camp
with.*

Hello maru,Enjoying your sleep?

Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 pm

My sleep was terrible. The dreams.... Horrid. I was awoken at the sound of a voice, calling my name.

I jumped up, my heart pounding, just holding back my a scream. Sweat poured down my face. My mask had slipped down in my sleep and I quickly turned my face away from him. I whipped off the sweat quickly and then put my mask back on.

"God.. Trying to kill me?" My words were harsh. Almost like I was asking if he really did intend to kill me. Well, if you had just awoken from the dream I had, you would be wary of other people.
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderweiss Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 pm

*Looking at her,I paused I apologized for the scared.*

Sorry I apologize i am sry just almost getting obliterated by my own traps.
Again sorry for the scare maru.

*Looking up a monkey is jumping through a tree above me.*
All the animals awake probably means that its almost dawn.
*Looking towards maru who had her face away from me fixing her mask.*
Geez didnt get enough sleep on my side had another dream about me dying be the hand of some weird ninja.
We should probably wake up kai whatever her name is,Prepare for departure.
Wonderweiss
Wonderweiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maru Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 pm

I grunted as I stood up, making sure my headband was secure around my arm. My mask slipping off was one thing, headband, not okay...

"Sure wish my dreams were as peaceful." I mumbled to myself, barely audibly.

"Fine. So long as she doesn't talk to me much." I wasn't that I hated her, but if she kept up with her behavior, I would. I didn't like people in general but happy people, grrrrrr
Maru
Maru
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: